Wellness Dallas has been providing massage therapy of our friends and neighbors in Frisco and the surrounding communities for over three decades. In that time, we’ve established a reputation for uncompromising, patient-focused care, and developed relationships with other leading physicians throughout the area, who routinely refer their patients to us.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage therapy board certified massage therapists provide a wide range of treatment options, including:
- Sports massage: Designed for individuals who regularly engage in strenuous physical activities, sports massage is highly effective at relaxing and loosening major muscle groups and increasing flexibility and mobility.
- Swedish massage: This is the most commonly available form of massage therapy in the U.S., and targets the superficial layers of muscle. Benefits include stress and tension reduction.
- Deep tissue massage: This type of massage therapy is used to treat deeper muscle layers as well as connective tissues and is beneficial for those who suffer from severe conditions and chronic pain.
- Trigger point massage: This type of massage therapy provides the benefits of deep tissue massage but is delivered through localized fingertip pressure applied to specific pressure points.
- Prenatal massage: Reduces the emotional anxiety and depression, as well as the physical stress and discomfort which often accompany pregnancy.
Our board certified, licensed massage therapists take a multidisciplinary approach that includes occupational therapy, chiropractic care, and nutritional counseling to treat the whole person – not just their symptoms. This holistic approach to patient care produces better, longer lasting results.
Call Wellness Dallas at 972-424-4243 to schedule your initial consultation. We’ll take the time to get to know you and your treatment goals and will recommend a massage therapy regimen designed to meet your specific needs.